- Get a powerful wake-up call to get ahead of the Big D's -- disease, disability, diminished mental capacity, disability, dis-empowerment or death -- before life happens to you;
- Learn some savvy tips to get a handle on the paperwork that may be stopping you from feeling in control; and
- Get inspired to cure yourself from "head in the sand-i-tis" right away so you can clearly even better possibilities for epic and awesome adventures still ahead.
- Plus, you'll receive a webinar worksheet to make it easy to capture the most urgent take-away points so you are inspired to take action as soon as possible.
- And you'll be invited to take a bold step forward to make sure you are ahead of this so you never leave a big fat mess for your family to clean up later.
We're on a mission to guide a million families to be equal partners when it comes to accessing and managing their personal financial information. We want them to have power, access, and control over their financial lives so the right people can drive forward, no matter what obstacles get in the way.
Steve Juetten is principal of Juetten Personal Financial Planning, LLC. He's a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Professional and the Lead Sherpa for Life Goes on Roadmap. Nancy Juetten is the Get It Done - Make It Fun Guide who won't let procrastination prevent her clients from getting ahead of what what life may serve up along the way so they have power and control when it really counts.